Should You Take an Email Test Before You Send?
Always test your email messages BEFORE you hit that send button. Here are 6 areas to check:
- Appearance – Colors, graphics and formatting.
- Subject Line – Verify spelling, check for Spammy words.
- Links – Validate internal and external links. Do they go to the correct URL?
- Readability – Review spelling and grammar. Consider the reading level of your audience.
- Content – Is your content interesting, relevant and factual?
- Correctness – Confirm your dynamic content elements, such as fill-ins from actual records.
In conclusion, always test your messages. Your newsletters represent you and the impression you make may be the difference between a loyal subscriber or a quick unsubscribe.
“As a customer for the past (several) years, not only has Dundee Internet Services hosted our website with email services, they have saved us considerable money in the process.” James W., AK BSS
Create * Share * Grow