New in v.10.2c
Lyris LyrisManager™ has added the ability for a List and Site Administrator to create segments under Create Segment.
Changes in Lyris ListManger™ v10.2c:
- Rewrite Tcp_Connection_Receiver::doSmtpSessions
- Reduced mailQ lyrActiveRecips querying
- Add GUI setting for suppressing error responses
- DAO changes for 10.2c
- Remove code that interacts with the obsolete lyrMemberTracking table
- Blocked mailstream retries is too frequent under certain blocked conditions.
- Bad query plan when a Site Admin with access to multiple lists and sites logs in and changes the list or clicks
- Relabel View Members Delete All in this View button
- Improved API Example – SendMessage
- Improved “Deleting archived messages” process
- Improved “Delete done mail” process
- Handle backscatter (spoofing of email sender)