Improve your Email Marketing Growth in 3 quick steps.
From inbox to inbox, email campaigns sound so simple until you sit down to create one.
At the start of an email campaign, marketing growth can seem like a simple process that quickly becomes unbelievably complicated; especially when you add many moving parts to the equation.
And the total number of moving parts doesn’t matter. Your team could be a one-man operation that is totally unorganized or large with many layers both streamlined and efficient.
In either case, the goal is getting out an email campaign in the most effective way.
Develop your plan - it should include
- A record of actions taken
- What resources are needed
- The goals of the mailing
- Expected ROI
- Who sets the deadlines?
- How do measure success (i.e. email opens)?
- Who will receive this campaign, who is your audience?
- Are you using a template or creating a custom design?
- Will there be a landing page?
- Should the list be segmented
- Is there defined team members with specific responsibilities i.e. template creation, content, a/b testing, images, artwork, social media…and so forth.
- what is the timeline, and are there contingencies if things change?
- Social media connection?
- Is there a follow up to this campaign, if so when and to whom
Decide how to keep track of the emails sent including the date, time, results, opens, invalids, unsubscribes.
Use a spreadsheet, or consider using Project Management software.
And for easy campaign management consider Dundee’s mailinglistservices.com