1. Engage with your signups and existing members with a preference center, capture data and content interests.
2. Personalize your messages, tested and proven to realize higher open rates.
3. When planning an integrated marketing campaign: keep your messages consistent in all marketing channels. Center your efforts around email marketing to drive awareness, responsiveness, want and action.
4. When you understand your audience, use a strong call to action in your marketing messages, don’t be wimpy – And always tell the recipients what’s in it for them.
5. Segment your email list to speak to individual groups and their interests. Targeted messages work wonders.
6. Mobile marketing is not for every business.
Comments from Dundee Internet customers: “They are experts at what they do and they are an absolute pleasure to work with. If you have a need to build a mail list for your small or medium business and you are reading this testimonial, it means you have found the best!”
Gregg Co-founder & CEO Guy
Dundee Internet Email List Services Create * Share * Grow