The Marketing Basics
Other facts to consider: (from the Radical Group as published on Lifewire)
- Over half of the world population uses email in 2019.
- The number of worldwide email users is expected to grow to over 4.3 billion by the end of 2023.
- The total number of business and consumer emails sent and received per day will exceed 293 billion in 2019 and is forecast to grow to over 347 billion by the end of 2023.
Email Marketing Benefits
- List subscribers are a targeted audience, and you own the audience.
- Messages can be personalized.
- All messages can be analyzed for success with A/B testing before they are sent out in mass.
- Segment campaigns to target specific audience.
- Immediate feedback with opens, click and referrals.
- Customer satisfaction survey and customer feedback.
- Increase in ROI
- Control over abandon cart issues
- And there’s a variety of email campaigns you can develop and send such as a Drip Campaign.
And the Results
- Email Marketing grows your Business.
- Increases your brand recognition.
- It helps make a personal connection with your target market.
- With the right use of a Welcome campaign, readers expectations are set.
- Increase your online credibility.
- Can make you an expert in your field -becoming the go to person/company for answers.
- Brings new opportunities and find new streams of income.
- Stay in close contact with your mobile audience.